King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MORE things that piss you off

Go down 
+13
Dr Brackish Okun
Sound Foundry
Steve
Dale
the amazing g
Muldoon
Kelly
stef
Caroline
markyg
Danny
Neil
Jimatay
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm

I don't wanna burn it round, just go at a comfortable speed. Basically everyone should just get out my way!
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Get one of those starskey and hutch 'berries' for the top of your car and make out you're an old school cop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Devotee
Devotee
Caroline

Female
Number of posts : 802
Hermit Points : 905

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:49 am

I'm shitting myself when it comes to driving on the ring road and motorway. Pass plus for meeee.
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Devotee
Devotee
Caroline

Female

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:32 am

It pisses me off when, (esp working on a Reception) you say hello to someone, they aknowledge it, and blank you.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

Number of posts : 969
Hermit Points : 2593

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 am

Honorary degrees for celebs are pissing me off at the moment, an actress from Sex and The City just got one from Liverpools John Moore Uni, although she left Liverpool when she was three months old for christs sake.

And Knighthoods, They are another thing that piss me off greatly.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

caroline wrote:
It pisses me off when, (esp working on a Reception) you say hello to someone, they aknowledge it, and blank you.

Good thing about Reception though is you will always have a chance to get your own back one day, I once "accidentally" gave a message (which was a fantastic sales lead) to the wrong guy.

Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:58 am

caroline wrote:
I'm shitting myself when it comes to driving on the ring road and motorway. Pass plus for meeee.

Motorway driving is a piece of piss caralolin, just watch out for the HGV's, as for the ringroad, well i avoid it wherever necessary, you can navigate coventry without it. Although having said that you're about 2 minutes from it and would probably have to use it to get around Smile also, pass plus brings down your insurance costs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 am

Whats pass plus btw, never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Neil
Devotee
Devotee
Neil

Male
Number of posts : 896
Hermit Points : 2673

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 am

This scenario pisses me off.

Me"You're welcome to come back to mine"
Her"Ok, but nothing is going to happen"
Me"No worries I wasnt expecting it to"(White lie)
Cue 3 1/2 mins of consentual sex.

three days later
Her Text"Hey how are you? Fancy going for a drink?"
Me Text"I'm a bit busy at the moment"
Her Text "Oh its like that is it?"
Me Text "Its like, what I said, bit busy"
Her text "So it was just a one night stand?"
Me Text "I told you I have just split from a relationship and not looking for anything too serious"
Her Text "Well I feel a bit used"
Me Text "Well I feel you are an adult and quite able to make you're own decisions"

...In short it pisses me off when a woman pulls the victim card just because she cant handle the fact she dropped her knickers on the first night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/echoempireband
Steve
Fanatic
Fanatic
Steve

Male
Number of posts : 369
Hermit Points : 1332

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 am

People from down south who put the letter r in words like bath (=barth) and then call me a northern monkey when I correct them.

Men who insist on pissing in a sit down toilet in a cubicle, thus getting piss all over the seat. Man up and use a cubicle pin dick!
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Devotee
Devotee
Caroline

Female

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 am

KellyO wrote:
Whats pass plus btw, never heard of it.

It's basically around 5 lessons after you've passed your driving test to gain confidence on the ring road and motorway. Like Danny mentioned, it'll also bring down the cost of insurance, so i think i'll give it a whirl.

It's not like anyone has let me drive their car yet either so it'd be nice to get in the driving seat again.
Back to top Go down
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male
Number of posts : 3341
Hermit Points : 5333

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 am

Inspired by Neil's post,

When you say to a girl back to mine then, they come back but only want to hug/talk. What did they think they were invited back for? I have physically kicked a girl out my house for that. That'll teach her to give me heavy bollock! (shakes fist)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 am

Neil wrote:
This scenario pisses me off.

Me"You're welcome to come back to mine"
Her"Ok, but nothing is going to happen"
Me"No worries I wasnt expecting it to"(White lie)
Cue 3 1/2 mins of consentual sex.

three days later
Her Text"Hey how are you? Fancy going for a drink?"
Me Text"I'm a bit busy at the moment"
Her Text "Oh its like that is it?"
Me Text "Its like, what I said, bit busy"
Her text "So it was just a one night stand?"
Me Text "I told you I have just split from a relationship and not looking for anything too serious"
Her Text "Well I feel a bit used"
Me Text "Well I feel you are an adult and quite able to make you're own decisions"

...In short it pisses me off when a woman pulls the victim card just because she cant handle the fact she dropped her knickers on the first night.

Absolutely mega, +1
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 am

Jimatay wrote:
Inspired by Neil's post,

When you say to a girl back to mine then, they come back but only want to hug/talk. What did they think they were invited back for? I have physically kicked a girl out my house for that. That'll teach her to give me heavy bollock! (shakes fist)

Pft, men Rolling Eyes oh, wait....
Back to top Go down
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 am

Young bands who think they are great cause they get gigs at the Kasbah because they sell tickets but dont realise it's NOTHING to do with talent it's because they're connected to a school/college.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Fanatic
Fanatic
Steve

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

Laptop DJ's.
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 pm

CD DJ's

the real art is beat mixing the vinyl on 1210's or similar

i got one DJ a gig at Keresley last weekend, he turned up with a box of 12" to find a pair of CD decks only!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Rig wrote:
CD DJ's

the real art is beat mixing the vinyl on 1210's or similar

i got one DJ a gig at Keresley last weekend, he turned up with a box of 12" to find a pair of CD decks only!

Hand on Rigadon we had the decks there but the 1st 2 DJ's on were CD-DJ's so they were left in their cases.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Fanatic
Fanatic
Steve

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:32 pm

haha, that weren't a dig mate! i knew you both sorted it else he wouldn't have played!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Steve wrote:
Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!

Offering me out Steve? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Jimatay wrote:
Young bands who think they are great cause they get gigs at the Kasbah because they sell tickets but dont realise it's NOTHING to do with talent it's because they're connected to a school/college.

I think it's more to do with the venue praying on the naivety of the bands, cuz they get a hard on playing at the kasbah but have to shift 50 odd tickets for the 'pleasure'
Back to top Go down
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Yeah no doubt, but it's when the bands gob off thinking they are the dogs dangles cause they were asked to play there, that grinds my gears
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Jimatay wrote:
Inspired by Neil's post,

I hate it when they say "You'll have to fuck off cos Meals On Wheels arrives in 10 minutes"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Caroline
Devotee
Devotee
Caroline

Female

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 am

when people talk over you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE things that piss you off   MORE things that piss you off - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MORE things that piss you off
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next