King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity

Go down 
+4
Dr Brackish Okun
Dale
Dan Searles
the slave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the slave
Fanatic
Fanatic
the slave

Number of posts : 379
Hermit Points : 184

Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity Empty
PostSubject: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Come on folks...now's yer chance to let Gordon know how we feel.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/please-go/

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Signed.

Whilst we're on the subject of petitions, can we also do this one -

Walsgrave Hospital Parking Petition
Lib Dem campaigners collected over 450 signatures on their petition condemning the car parking charges at Walsgrave – before being ejected from the premises by Hospital Security. Apparently Walsgrave Hospital is a private hospital now and as they did not have permission, we had to be removed. Quite how 7 people collecting signatures is some sort of security threat is not clear, but it did result in a great deal of publicity. They also have 73 people signed the on-line version of the petition. If you have not already signed, you can do so at www.covlibdems.org.uk/hospitalpetition (You have to click on the confirmation email before your signature is registered.) Please pass this on to any friends and family who may be interested.

Last edited by Screamo Searles on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
the slave
Fanatic
Fanatic
the slave

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:41 pm

''page not found''.
I would gladly sign that too if I could get on the right page.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:05 pm

What's the point? they'll just ignore it and can you really tell me anyone else in the labour party will do a better job?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
the slave
Fanatic
Fanatic
the slave

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm

I take it you think Gordon's doing a marvellous job?

Every household in the country in debt to the tune of over 2000 quid?
That's more than we have. You too ,I guess. [I could be wrong]

GORDON HAS BANKRUPTED THE COUNTRY.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

You misread the statement, i said tell me another who will do a better job, i.e a good job in the first place.

Getting rid of one numpty for a another, less qualified numpty isn't the solution, voting the party out isn't either but it'll make greater strides.
Back to top Go down
the slave
Fanatic
Fanatic
the slave

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 pm

If Gordy was to resign we'd have to have an election.

That's the point.
The budget figures should scare everybody.
TRILLIONS!!!! OF DEBT!
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:59 pm

What like the election we had when Blair resigned? i don't ever remember voting for Gordon.
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Tories did the same with with Thatcher/Major transition except the general public voted Major in next election. This will never happen in a million years this election whenever it is. New Labour have disgraced the nation, kinda funny that I was banging on about this on Covscene not long ago and was told I didn't know what I was on about.

We need a Barrack Obama, David Cameron is not he!
Back to top Go down
Mr Stuart
Fanatic
Fanatic
Mr Stuart

Male
Number of posts : 412
Hermit Points : 660

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 pm

as long as we don't get that smarmy fucker cameron I don't care to be honest, i'll vote for whoever keeps him out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblackbelts
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am

Pointless
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 pm

I hate Gordon Brown with a passion but i'll say one thing; out of any member of any party he is the ONE person that can get this country out of this shit state.
Back to top Go down
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 pm

The link works now AK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Ciaran MBE wrote:
I hate Gordon Brown with a passion but i'll say one thing; out of any member of any party he is the ONE person that can get this country out of this shit state.

Unfortunately, he is the person who [largely] put us in it in the first place - economically and more importantly, socially.

Frankly, Gordon's (and Labour's for that matter) incredible incompetence in running a country should be down the list in the reasons for outing him - it should be more a case of kicking him out because he is an MP in what is now effectively a foreign country, who we have no say over while paying for their free universities and prescriptions, and yet he is in charge of governing US here in England - that in itself is an utter disgrace. Who next? Gaddaffi gonna have a go?

As I've said before though - anyone who voted Labour has absolutely no right to complain about the state of this country now - partners in crime in my book - Labour's utter bullshit since before 1997 has been glaringly obvious to all but the most stupid

As for the trillions of debt - in fairness to the loathesome, power crazed, self-obsessed, UNELECTED Mr Brown, the trillions of debt is down to a greedy population who 'want it all now' even though they can't afford it. Like:

'Shopping' becoming not only a leisure pursuit, but almost a 'sport' - WTF?!

This country's insane obsession with home ownership

We tend to blame the banks or the government for these people's stupidity and greed but nobody put a gun to their head. But just as with crime, there seems to be a fashion of blaming everyone but those responsible

We're reaping now what the Labour voters and the greedy have sown
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Home ownership wouldn't be a problem if house prices were not so extortionately expensive. And that is the banks' and estate agents' fault!

The whole mess and everything to do with everything that's wrong with this world boils down to one thing and as always it's GREED.
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Mofo wrote:
Home ownership wouldn't be a problem if house prices were not so extortionately expensive. And that is the banks' and estate agents' fault!

The whole mess and everything to do with everything that's wrong with this world boils down to one thing and as always it's GREED.

House prices are about supply and demand - if you've got something worth a tenner, but you know someone is prepared to pay 20 or 30 quid for it, then that's what you're going to advertise it at. The banks and estate agents can't be held responsible for people's stupidity in being prepared to pay way over the odds for a house

First time buyers are the real problem here - they rule the housing market and it's their obsession with owning their own home, WHATEVER the cost, that has fuelled the ridiculous increases in property prices. If first time buyers had all said "Right. House prices are now too expensive, so for the next 12 months we're not going to buy our own home", housing prices would have plummeted. Instead they just HAD to go and buy despite the fact that they can't really afford it and when house prices fall they could be in negative equity, paying a mortgage for a house that isn't worth what they bought it for - utter insanity.

I've never been interested in owning my own house for one very simple reason: if I buy a house for £100,000 by the time I've paid off the mortgage I will actually have paid back nearer £400,000 - doesn't make ANY sense.

But yes Myke you're right - GREED is what we're all suffering for now
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity   Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Please sign this petition...for the sake of our sanity
Page 1 of 1