King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread

Go down 
+4
Chad Sexxington
stef
Mr Stuart
Muldoon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 am

I have stayed up all night playing it again so im gonna be in a shit state all day[/setupforOrton]

Any else got it? any buying/tactics/training hints ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Mr Stuart
Fanatic
Fanatic
Mr Stuart

Male
Number of posts : 412
Hermit Points : 660

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 am

not got it yet but saving up the pennies for it, sounds brilliant though. My brothers just took newcastle back up to the prem - get in! but a new owner has come in and wants to bring in his own manager - booooooo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblackbelts
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:45 am

Just do a naughty download like me

It is every shade of awesme you can imagine
Back to top Go down
stef
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 655
Hermit Points : 1302

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 am

who are you mithy?

for me keeping it simple works

play positions in their fav position

simple 4-4-2

one midfielder sits, the other is box to box

one striker i play as complete forward, the other supports
Back to top Go down
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Im playing as Leeds and Kettering, keeping it as a fluid 4 3 1 2 and using speed and counter attacking, seems to work so far but you do struggle against overly defensive sides, i can recommend if you can find it "Tubbs Training" download that and upload to training, works a treat
Back to top Go down
Chad Sexxington
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Chad Sexxington

Male
Number of posts : 256
Hermit Points : 593

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Its addictive as fuck! I just finished my 1st season with Middlesbrough & won the play offs, played 4-1-3-2 most of the time. Didi Hamann & Juan Pablo Angel on free transfers were good signings, Brian Stock from Doncaster aswell
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Yes little wayne, 4-1-3-2 is my formation Very Happy i'm still on fm09 cuz i always leave buying the new one to the missus cuz it makes for an easy christmas present Very Happy I'm in my 5th season with dirty leeds, finished 2nd in the prem last season so wanna win it
Back to top Go down
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Mithy wrote:
Im playing as Leeds and Kettering

Will that mean you'll be torn this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 pm

i'm leeds this weekend, kettering welcomed a bus load of boro kids and grandads with bricks a couple of seasons ago

i dare not play fm10, far too addictive, used to keep me up til stupid o clock and sucked up all my music time.

my personal triumph was getting nuneaton boro to the 1st division
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Rig wrote:
i'm leeds this weekend, kettering welcomed a bus load of boro kids and grandads with bricks a couple of seasons ago

My mrs is from kett, been to a couple of town games and there's never been trouble, quite shocked to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:07 am

Yeah there was the trouble in the Nags a few years ago un all, didn't someone get stabbed or somat?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread   Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh For Fucks Sake ... The Football Manager 2010 Thread
Page 1 of 1