King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!!   The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:17 am

Looking to throw a bit of a shindig come easter, when the Students are off. A bit of publicity for myself and some of my bandy friends. That is friends that are in bands, not ones who have long skinny legs.. Although it wouldn't be fair to discriminate. Not looking to get rich off of it, just pay the bands for their time, and have a giggle...

these are just early days, so just getting a feel for what you guys make of it.. I don't expect offers just yet, but advice will be welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!!   The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

You started well by planning in advance.

What are you looking at then? a gig with you inbetween bands or something a little different?

Think about your location and your advertising, do some extra bits and bobs to the gig to make in attractive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Geordie
Fanatic
Fanatic
Geordie

Female
Number of posts : 435
Hermit Points : 682

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!!   The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Sounds like a plan, if you need some blackbelt entertainment, were in
Back to top Go down
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!!   The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 pm

When are you doing it as i was planning something for around that time and want to make sure we aren't in competition like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!!   The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing G's Easter Party!!!!
Page 1 of 1