King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Amazing G's Christmas Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

The Amazing G's Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:54 am

Will be on the 18th of December at the Bishopsgate Social Club on Foleshill Rd.

And I need help.

I've already booked my opening band, and a Stand up Comic friend of mine has agreed to do a set for me as well.

This is gonna be to raise money for the Help for Heroes Foundation so everything we make is going to them.

I want this to be a little different from what the Way have done in the past, alrhoguh I have to say they have been outstanding.

I want to play this more like a variety evening. I know this will be on the day of the X Factor final, but I hope can rely on all of youto come.

I also need help with publicity and flyers etc. Any help would be appreciated. I wanna make this as much fun as possible and another great night out for the Hermesh.

Suggestions, ideas offers of help would be appreciated.

Thanks Guys.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

Number of posts : 969
Hermit Points : 2593

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Sounds ace G,
We would be happy to print some posters and flyers for you. Just let us know what you want and how many.

Kelly x
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Oh you fucking Legend.... Thanks Kelly.
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:20 pm

I'd love Charlie Company to play if they're available.... Haven't laughed so hard in ages.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 pm

the amazing g wrote:
I'd love Charlie Company to play if they're available.... Haven't laughed so hard in ages.

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:33 pm

OK Guys,

Thank in no small part to Jim's old Man, I've managed to get our venue for fucking free!!!!

The Amazing G's First ever christmas partywill be at:

The Bishopsgate Social Club on Foleshill Rd in Coventry on the 18th of December.

Those of you who have offered help, I willbe taking you up on it after I get back from my holiday in a few weeks.

Kelly, if I could arrange to meet with you and John about the flyers after I get back, I'd like to get moving on the Publicity as soon as possible.

This could really turn out to be a real blast,m and a pleasant change from the x factor drudgery.

SO far I have lined up:>

A comedy Hypnotist,

Coventry's premier close up magician: me

The comedy Stylings of Mr Chris Lunge

With a little luck, King Hermit, Sound Foundry, I'd love Charlie Company to play too.

ANd a shit load of cheap beer!

I really hope you can all come, all proceeds from the event will go to The Help for Heroes Foundation.

PLease Help!

Back to top Go down
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Ask me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:24 pm

I cant because im busy but ask me anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm

I might be available, would you like me to put an Allstars band together? Maybe a reunion of some sorts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Drunk Dan, is that you? SOunds great mate.

With the way the offers are coming, I'm gonna be spoilt or choice.
Anyway guys, I'm off to the Domincan Republic for a coupla weeks of fun, sun, and rum. I'll be back on the 4th, See you all then.
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Right, I'm fugging' back.

Kelly, Sound, any chance I can meet up with you after the road trip so I can started on oublicity for the event? I'm thiniking posters and flyers really.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:36 am

the amazing g wrote:

Kelly, Sound, any chance I can meet up with you after the road trip so I can started on oublicity for the event? I'm thiniking posters and flyers really.

No problem G, give us a call when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Kelly wrote:
the amazing g wrote:

No problem G, give us a call when you are ready.

Thanks,

Could you pm me your number I don't actually have it. Cheers
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=609461729#!/event.php?eid=153161151387175

So,

Here's the facebook group. I know it's a ways off yet, but people are already booking their christmas parties. So let's do it our way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing G's Christmas Party   The Amazing G's Christmas Party Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing G's Christmas Party
Page 1 of 1