King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fantasy Football thread

Go down 
+8
Kelly
Danny
Dr Brackish Okun
Jimatay
Rig
Corky
Muldoon
Dale
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Shit week for me, just shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

I saw....burn. On the plus side, Luke Varney moved me a little closer to top spot tonight, and to think I questioned my own managerial abilities when i subbed him in for tevez
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Back on top ladies and gents, god bless kevin davies
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

Number of posts : 969
Hermit Points : 2593

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Finally got off 12th position, gone up to 8th, thanks to Darren Fletcher my captain. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 am

Any chance this thread can be made a sticky please ?
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 pm

checked this out last night after not logging in for a while and suprisingly found myself in 3rd place trailing the leaders by two points

yay for me and my fantasy manager skills, once more AFC Crooks are a force to be reckoned with and my nemesis Mofo Utd trailing nicely behind....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Stretched my lead to 19 points in the midweek games, every defender getting a clean sheet, go me
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 am

Hahaha we were neck and neck in 8th and 9th at one point Reg. After my successful Covscene campaigns I've since cooled my interest in such things Smile
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 am

mate you know the unwritten rules, the most recent final league standings is the one that counts, and whilst we finished twice with you winning the league and me second, the third and final year I won the league and i think you came second.

therefore, current reigning champo is me and you have to aspire to be as good as me

although i forgot, you 'stopped caring' on the third season as soon as you fell off the pace and couldn't catch me up!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 am

Stopped caring is a cop out for being shit.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 pm

I genuinely usually tail off around october when doing ANY fantasy football, I've stuck at it this year and it shows motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 am

Back up to 2nd! only 7 points behind Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Bring it motherfucker. Because i'm feeling nice, I'll let you know that darren bent has been injured for a while now and won't be back for a while either. I've 3 players playing today too so hopefully clock up some more points
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Knew that already, I'm on top of things.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 am

Anyone with Gareth Bale in their team has had a good week. Chelsea let me down yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

I fucking love Gareth Bale, wish he had been my captain this week, he's repaying my loyalty in picking him for my fantasy league team for the past 3 seasons

And it's 6 points now homeslice, this is getting interesting. Care to make a wager on the side?
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:39 pm

I even made some subs that cost me points today, They were worth it though.

I'm always up for a wager but straight cash is dull, make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Make a suggestion (that preferably doesn't involve me having to hang out with my wang out)
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Saw your sub as well, I am so torn between him and kevin davies, davies has done well for me this season thus far, but carroll is more of a goalscorer, the question is whether he can keep it up, gonna mull it over for a few days. Having said that, andy carroll is apparently an injury doubt for england on wednesday so may well be at the weekend
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

I've had him for ages, I got Gyan on my team, I got faith with that boy.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Just made some subs myself, dumped the fuck out of davies nolan and brunt, in come pavluychenko albrighton and walcott, you watch davies score a fucking hattrick
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 pm

So long suckers!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:07 pm

A terrible week for me, due mainly to chelsea and Newcastle losing, need to get rid of some dead-wood.

Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 pm

I made a major schoolboy error in transferring out kevin davies for pavluychenko, i'd have been cruising, and I changed Nani to my captain when it was Tevez
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 pm

I had an alright week but still lagged, I fucked up by making transfers last week and getting points docked. Season still has a long way to go though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fantasy Football thread   The Fantasy Football thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fantasy Football thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next