King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I gonna get fired?

Go down 
+9
Vinny The Cat
Caroline
markyg
Danny
Muldoon
the amazing g
Kelly
Jimatay
Dale
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

Am I gonna get fired? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I gonna get fired?   Am I gonna get fired? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Sound Foundry wrote:
OK, he hasn't been dismissed but that doesn't matter - if it can be shown that an employer is deliberately creating the circumstances for a future dismissal (thereby saving himself a few quid in redundancy pay) then he is guilty of constructive dismissal.

This also applies to changing your conditions of work i.e. your job responsibilites, hours of work etc or demoting you etc etc without going through the correct procedure in order to agree changes to your conditions with you.

He's in a bit of a minefield really
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: Am I gonna get fired?   Am I gonna get fired? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm

my missus took her last employee to a tribunal and won a princely out of court 5 figure fee for unfair dismissal.

not saying Dale is gonna get the sack like but just saying that sometimes you can take on the man and win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male
Number of posts : 3341
Hermit Points : 5333

PostSubject: Re: Am I gonna get fired?   Am I gonna get fired? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 pm