King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another thing failed in this city

Go down 
+5
Sound Foundry
Kelly
Dale
Danny
Jimatay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

Another thing failed in this city - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another thing failed in this city   Another thing failed in this city - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Clearly the joke was in saying something the furthest from P.C about the situation, and it was hardly objectified. You're basically getting offended over me typing a four letter word in jest about nobody, relax man you know me better than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Another thing failed in this city   Another thing failed in this city - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Mate, sorry but believe me, if you were in my boat you wouldn't dream of saying anything like that, in jest or not. It's just not funny for me at all. At the end of the day a mental illness is going to finish my dad, he falls into the catergory that you're taking the piss out of and it's hard enough dealing with it everyday and then have one of my mates making fun of it for a cheap joke. An apology would suffice but instead you're telling me not to be over sensitive about it.

Sorry but it hurts man.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Another thing failed in this city   Another thing failed in this city - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:03 am

In that case i appologise, no malice was meant and I wasn't taking the piss out of anyones situation and...I'll stop there before I dig a deeper hole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Another thing failed in this city   Another thing failed in this city - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 am

Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another thing failed in this city   Another thing failed in this city - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another thing failed in this city
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2