King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?

Go down 
+12
Jimatay
Sound Foundry
Dan Searles
Chad Sexxington
Neil
Kent
Katie
Dale
deadfilmstar chris
Muldoon
HULK SMASH!
stef
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Drivdac wrote:
Keep posting about your Lost experience Stef, i'm currently re watching season 1 again so i can follow it with you.

Is it just me or does anyone else think we're getting well into "For fuck's sake get a life" territory here? Am I the ONLY one on here who HASN'T had a lobotomy? Why not just get a room together and hold hands while you share this life-changing experience?

HELLO? HELLO?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Kelly
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Kelly

Number of posts : 969
Hermit Points : 2593

i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Leave them alone, thery're not hurting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:17 pm

You can shut it an all Ken! Or should I say, MRS Strictly Cum Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Heaven forbid wanting to discuss a quality programme with people on a internet message board, what's the world coming to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Neil
Devotee
Devotee
Neil

Male
Number of posts : 896
Hermit Points : 2673

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Drivdac wrote:
Believe it or not Neil most die hard Lost fanboys have the opposite opinion to you and they see the first season as the best and the 3rd as the worst.

Personnally i'd put them in thid order.

Season 4
Season 5
Season 2
Season 1
Season 3

Because Im not a Fanboy I think I got mixed up with them

I think I confused 3 with 4 I didnt like 2 that much tho!!
scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/echoempireband
stef
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 655
Hermit Points : 1302

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 am

alot of time has passed since this...........

and alot of wasted time watching tv shows has also passed

am half way through series 1 of 24.........its good.......8.5/10

am at the start of series 4 of lost.......9/10

and near the start of series 3 of prison break.......9/10
Back to top Go down
The Nerd
Follower
Follower
The Nerd

Male
Number of posts : 107
Hermit Points : 225

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 am

I would start off with 24, seeing as its got the most seasons.
I would only watch upto season 4 though brecause all the rest are predictable and mostly bullshit now.
Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nerd.of.covshire
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male
Number of posts : 209
Hermit Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm

I've just finished the first series of Lost. Awesome stuff!

But I'm gonna leave a bit of a gap before starting series 2. Fallen a bit behind on my uni work, so I'm gonna get myself back up to date on that, and then I think I might try another programme first series before Lost series 2. I'm thinking The Wire.

Lost series 1 absolutely destroyed my time! I haven't watched that much TV in ages, I pretty much NEVER have the TV on otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 pm

I've downloaded the first 2 series of the wire but haven't had the time to get into it, have only watched 1 episode thus far, sean thoroughly recommends it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?   i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i never seen lost, 24 or prison break......which one shall i start with?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2