King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)

Go down 
+7
Sound Foundry
The Nerd
DanWal
Muldoon
Blake
Rig
Dale
11 posters

Who is greater?
Snuggletoes
Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) Vote_lcap55%Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) Vote_rcap
 55% [ 18 ]
Clareybaby
Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) Vote_lcap45%Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) Vote_rcap
 45% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) Empty
PostSubject: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Snuggletoes

Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) Shop%20010

Vs

Clareybaby

Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) M_17363f0cf91c43e49f0958504861609c

Voting ends Tuesday at 8PM, guests can vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 am

Clareybaby for the win
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male
Number of posts : 209
Hermit Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 am

No idea who either of these are, but I seem to remember... I think it was G... having a particularly strong dislike for Clareybaby during the Biggest Cunt competition, so just for that reason I'm voting for her.

A bit similar to the way I voted Bono in every round just to wind up Myke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Its a toughie as they both take it up the shitter ..... hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
DanWal
Fan
Fan
DanWal

Male
Number of posts : 82
Hermit Points : 208

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 pm

I vote Clareybaby, for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Blake wrote:
No idea who either of these are, but I seem to remember... I think it was G... having a particularly strong dislike for Clareybaby during the Biggest Cunt competition, so just for that reason I'm voting for her.

A bit similar to the way I voted Bono in every round just to wind up Myke Very Happy

I'll bring you up to speed.

Clareybaby was a girl who used to come on here and last year she had G in the first round, one thing led to another and then it led to a break up and her being a bellend.

Snuggletoes is Punk Gaz's mum, she used to come on here and fight with The Nerd (see THIS awesome thread) and basically I needed a couple of names to pack out the brackets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
The Nerd
Follower
Follower
The Nerd

Male
Number of posts : 107
Hermit Points : 225

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Surely the greatest thread on the forum!
I vote snuggletoes, without her it wouldnt have been possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nerd.of.covshire
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Couldn't agree more Nerd....

I hope you've both put your differences behind you and are now talking.........talking...........talking

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male
Number of posts : 209
Hermit Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 am

That thread was awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:36 am

Drivdac wrote:
Blake wrote:

I'll bring you up to speed.

Clareybaby was a girl who used to come on here and last year she had G in the first round, one thing led to another and then it led to a break up and her being a bellend.

Snuggletoes is Punk Gaz's mum, she used to come on here and fight with The Nerd (see THIS awesome thread) and basically I needed a couple of names to pack out the brackets.

No prizes for guessing who I didn't vote for...
Back to top Go down
Neil
Devotee
Devotee
Neil

Male
Number of posts : 896
Hermit Points : 2673

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 am

Great thread. My ride to work just flew by. Love the typo from mithy at the end LASSIC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/echoempireband
The Nerd
Follower
Follower
The Nerd

Male
Number of posts : 107
Hermit Points : 225

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Sound Foundry wrote:
Couldn't agree more Nerd....

I hope you've both put your differences behind you and are now talking.........talking...........talking

Very Happy

Nah, Gaz just deleted me and all my bandmates and blocked us all from everything and avoids me at college, tis a shame i say Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nerd.of.covshire
Cunty Fanny
Beginner
Beginner
Cunty Fanny

Number of posts : 19
Hermit Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 pm

I feel a kinship with the one with gammy dental standards. I voted for Claire! You go girl!
Back to top Go down
HULK SMASH!
Stalker
Stalker
HULK SMASH!

Male
Number of posts : 1047
Hermit Points : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Cunty Fanny wrote:
You go girl!

Not to the dentist though by the looks of it.

Clarey gets my vote, hoping for a face off in the final between her and the magic man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)   Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snuggletoes vs Clareybaby (round one match)
Page 1 of 1