King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*

Go down 
+4
Dale
Blake
the amazing g
Danny
8 posters

Tony Blair vs Jade Goody
Tony Blair
Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* Vote_lcap57%Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
Jade Goody
Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* Vote_lcap43%Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* Empty
PostSubject: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Tony Blair

Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* Pxtonyblair

vs

Jade Goody

Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* JadeGoody

Voting ends Sunday 9pm, guests can vote
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Oohhh toughie, but jADE GETS my vote.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male
Number of posts : 209
Hermit Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Tony Blair: People are calling him a warmonger with blood on his hands. Blood on his hands may be true, but I honestly don't believe he went into the war with sinister motives. I think he believed he was doing the right thing. But here's the rub: he took a decision to go to war based on a conspiracy theory about WMDs, i.e. a theory based on NO evidence and speculation, and people died because of it. I think he showed himself to be a gullible idiot and should never have been in charge of that kind of thing. Now add to that the fact that he now is putting all his energy into promoting faith and he really does rub me up the wrong way!
Jade Goody was just a cunt though. Tough one. Probably the toughest one yet.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Wait till John gets a whiff of this one.

The dead one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:15 am

Oh this has to be Blair. He continued Thatcherism and bureaucratic bullshit instead of doing what he told us he was going to do. Can't help but feel that if he didn't U-turn and turn new labour into a neo-tory party then we'd be much better off. Just have to watch the pre-election videos from 1997. He makes some amazing points, he just didn't follow them through.

Twat!
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:26 am

Still haven't made my final decision. I'm going towards Blair, but it pains me to pass up an opportunity to call Jade Goody a cunt again.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 am

I went with Blair in the end, on this basis: Jade Goody was just a moronic simpleton, whereas Blair is quite an intelligent guy and frankly he should know better!
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Any decision that Jade Goody made meant fuck all to me. Every decision he made meant a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Myke, with all respect mate, you know fuck all about Thatcherism.

Far too many of you just blindly accept your leftist programming without stopping and taking time to actually educate yourselves. Fact is, we were far better off under Thatcher than the previous Labour government, and we were a lot better off under Thatcher than we are under this fascist dictatorship they call a Labour government.

Make whatever deluded, uneducated comments you like about Thatcher but at least she didn't sign away this country's sovereignty and independence as Brown has done (following Blair's master plan).

And Blake, Blair knew EXACTLY what he was doing - the man is a proven liar

I don't know how anyone can even compare these two in the biggest cunt stakes

N.B. For anyone still unsure who I'm voting for.......... it's not the fat dead mess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Oh, and Myke....... "bureaucratic bullshit" is a typically LABOUR trait, NOT Thatcherite OR conservative for that matter
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Errr John I do understand about Thatcherism and it was she who centralised politics which was carried on throughout the decades. John Major was the one who brought in league tables and targets for schools and the police force! Two of the most stupid things ever.
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:47 pm

I take offense to saying I haven't educated myself about it because I have John. I read books and spoke people of both sides of the arguement (including you) and made my own mind up. Politics is about opinions John.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Sound Foundry wrote:
Far too many of you just blindly accept your leftist programming without stopping and taking time to actually educate yourselves.

I hope you're not including me in this, John. I'm not a leftist. But I'm sure as hell not a fucking tory either!
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:19 pm

i voted blair but it was a tough call
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Neil
Devotee
Devotee
Neil

Male
Number of posts : 896
Hermit Points : 2673

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Not sure what a leftist is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/echoempireband
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*   Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3* Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Blair vs Jade Goody *Round 3*
Page 1 of 1