King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF

Go down 
+13
GuitarWanker
Sean Hermit
Theotown
Dan Searles
Sound Foundry
Geordie
Dr Brackish Okun
markyg
Boris The Spider
ClareyBABY
Dale
Jimatay
lileth
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lileth
Fanatic
Fanatic
lileth

Female
Number of posts : 362
Hermit Points : 0

MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:35 pm

ClareyBABY wrote:
i have a habit of being an agony aunt =/

if it dont work i sowwy Smile

i usually do but not with things like this
n itll probs work
xxx
Back to top Go down
lileth
Fanatic
Fanatic
lileth

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:36 pm

girdle fluffer?
lol
xx
Back to top Go down
markyg
Menace
Menace
markyg

Male
Number of posts : 2061
Hermit Points : 1079

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 pm

just tell her to dump her first.!!
This is just like being at work this is..(and i don't mean sat on a forum!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblackbelts
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 pm

I heard licking carpet makes you a fully fledged lesbian...tell her to try that. Maybe her g/f doesn't like her batting for both teams.
Back to top Go down
lileth
Fanatic
Fanatic
lileth

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 pm

ok ill try all of these
thanks
xx
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:42 pm

I heard Watching 'Love in a womens prison 4' makes you one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
lileth
Fanatic
Fanatic
lileth

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:43 pm

wow these are all lovely suggestions like
xxx
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Ok serious time...

Tell her that nobody can love her until she loves herself.
Get her some confidence...you know tell her she looks pretty today...be careful though, we've established she's a bit greedy!
Then tell her to meet her g/f with her head held high and accept what's coming. She might want to discuss a civil partnership, you never know!
Finally tell her there are plenty of fish in the sea...quite literally plenty...twice as many than most of us!
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Mofo wrote:
Ok serious time...

I've loved myself on a daily basis since i was 14
Back to top Go down
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
ClareyBABY

Female
Number of posts : 613
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:56 pm

DALE
no
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Geordie
Fanatic
Fanatic
Geordie

Female
Number of posts : 435
Hermit Points : 682

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Dale Hermit wrote:
Mofo wrote:
Ok serious time...

I've loved myself on a daily basis since i was 14

Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:31 pm

I swear i got that from George Carlin, in which case Borat is a thief!
Back to top Go down
Boris The Spider
Super Stalker
Super Stalker
Boris The Spider

Female
Number of posts : 1605
Hermit Points : 562

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Thought he was just giving you a high five
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:59 pm

or it could be that...

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:07 pm

I would say "You ain't cool, it ain't trendy, you ain't shocking anyone, grow up and get a boyfriend"

Apologies but we've all seen the kiddy fashion dyke fad up the cross and it's boring
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Sorry peeps... I don't even know this girl so I don't know if she is really 'Bi' or not so I can't judge. I just get pissed off with the whole fashion, with kids, that being 'gay' is somehow 'cool' or that we want to hear about their abnormal relationships. 99% of the time it's just childish attention seeking.

Homosexuality is NOT 'normal' or 'natural' despite the modern campaign to force us to accept it or be accused of some sort of bigotry. However, it IS a lifestyle choice that people should be able to make for themselves, but without drawing our attention to it all the time - I'm not interested in who anybody shags, least of all children with issues.

Just wanted to explain why I was a little abrupt above - just find this subject annoying, particularly being a parent
Back to top Go down
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:08 am

lileth wrote:
what would you say to her like?
xx
Grow Up, you stupid little girl!

Cock is where it's at!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
Theotown
Beginner
Beginner
Theotown

Male
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 am

Drunk Dan wrote:
lileth wrote:
what would you say to her like?
xx
Grow Up, you stupid little girl!

Cock is where it's at!!
Yeeeaahh!!!

MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 Cockmongler
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theotronius
Sean Hermit
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Hermit Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Tell her to write a letter saying: -

"Dear: BABY....... welcome to: DUMPSVILLE..... population: YOU"
Back to top Go down
GuitarWanker
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
GuitarWanker

Male
Number of posts : 257
Hermit Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:26 pm

not sure i agree with John's comments about homosexuality. Pretty sure that most homosexuals don't choose to be gay. As a gay guy once told me about his gayidity "you've got to love cock or whats the point?"

I don't think any amount of trying to be rebellious or fashionable will make you love cock/minge if you're not already inclined to do so biologically. Maybe you can come to appreciate them (i can't see it myself) but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:47 pm

I'd also like to voice my disagreement with John. Sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
GuitarWanker
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
GuitarWanker

Male
Number of posts : 257
Hermit Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:52 pm

i do believe that young women, certainly moreso than men, are more likely to play at lesbianism in public. maybe for the shock value, maybe cos they are genuinely confused.

so i agree a little bit with John on that.
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 am

Yeah. I'm just making the point that it ISN'T natural, whichever way you look at it. Nature never intended man to be with man or woman with woman, so in that sense it IS unnatural. If people want to live that lifestyle, fine - I haven't got a problem per sais with homosexuals. I just have a problem with it being talked about as though it's the most normal natural thing on earth - it's NOT.

I just get pissed off with how much of an issue this has become. So, an individual is gay. SO FUCKING WHAT! I don't want to know about it. I don't go round telling everyone who'll listen "Hey, er yeah, so I'mheterosexual. How cool is that?"

Also, I think this whole discussion is ridiculous anyway for a few very simple reasons:

1. She's 'Bisexual' - so she's going to want some cock at some point anyway, thereby being unfaithful to the girl she's afraid of splitting up with, probably resulting in the end of the relationship anyway.

2. She's 'scared she's going to break up with her GF' - so it hasn't happened yet, but if it's looking like that and there's nothing she can do to alter the situation, then she's just going to have to live with it.

3. If the relationship IS failing, how much of that has to do with her girlfriend knowing that at some point she's going to want a man?

4. How old IS this girl? If Lileth is 16 then her friend is likely to be roughly around that age - a child (maybe not the same age, but you see the logic). If so, as adults are we really going to sit here and advise a kid on her problems with her lesbian lover? Am I the only one to see the perversity in this?

If you really want some serious advice on what to tell this girl, here it is:

"Grow up and sort yourself out. Decide whether you're Arthur or Martha - until you do that, all your relationships (of any worth) will fail because nobody will trust you. You are your own problem and your own solution and as most people have their own REAL problems to deal with, you should get on with it yourself"
Back to top Go down
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male
Number of posts : 3341
Hermit Points : 5333

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:56 am

Suppose lesbianism is like buying a train set and getting it home and finding there's no plug scratch
Back to top Go down
dirty wallz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 70
Hermit Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:40 pm

how is it not natural when who you are attracted to is the most natural thing on this planet as you cant change or help it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF   MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MY MATES SCARED SHES GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER GF
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next