King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry

Go down 
+16
Caroline
Kelly
Dr Brackish Okun
markyg
Lara
Rig
Muldoon
HULK SMASH!
ClareyBABY
Chad Sexxington
Dan Searles
emsarmusic
Jimatay
Dale
Sound Foundry
Corky
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Rig wrote:
all i can say Dan is that its a good job you were amongst trusted friends

had that been my local you probably would have awoke with hair missing and had other childish jovial pranks played on you!

Laughing
Exactly what I thought when I woke up mate. And again as I was on my way home, I'd forgottent o look in a mirror. I could have had a clown face for all i knew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
Chad Sexxington
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Chad Sexxington

Male
Number of posts : 256
Hermit Points : 593

11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:18 pm

Quality night, cheers for putting it on. The little kid was hilarious, his rendition of Testify was priceless!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Beginner
Beginner
Lara

Number of posts : 14
Hermit Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Big Big thank you to Kelly and John, Had a fantastic night! Was great to meet everyone, Such cool people!

Highlight of the evening (although there are many) has to be, after eveyone's frantic search efforts, Ewan was found playing hide and seek in a cardboard box!

Lets do this again very soon x
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Yes, the little tike! Wonder where he gets that adorably cheeky streak from...... must be from Mom

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Haha no wonder I spent a good 10 minutes locked outside, you were all in the band room!
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Mofo wrote:
Haha no wonder I spent a good 10 minutes locked outside, you were all in the band room!

LOL, we all thought you'd gone, proper funny that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Kid Icarus wrote:

Please tell me there is some footage headed for youtube, I'll check my phone as it goes.

Caroline has two films that i'll upload onto facebook video thing.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Caroline
Devotee
Devotee
Caroline

Female
Number of posts : 802
Hermit Points : 905

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:57 pm

damn me and my sidewards filming.
two moonies last night, winner goes to?...
Back to top Go down
HULK SMASH!
Stalker
Stalker
HULK SMASH!

Male
Number of posts : 1047
Hermit Points : 1209

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Dale wins best moonie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 pm

definite work needed on the filming technique, sore neck now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Hope you did split open watching that Reg!
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:28 pm

hope i did??!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:38 pm

didn't split your neck open*

that mate to say!

haha sorry mate!
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:46 pm

no worries dude, the villa game hurt more Razz
Back to top Go down
Dobbin
Fan
Fan
Dobbin

Female
Number of posts : 73
Hermit Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 pm

sounds like i missed outtttt...

still colly was good and we had a good boogie with marley, aint it!

happy buffday dale Smile x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Katie-Manger/1614120007
Charlotte
Beginner
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 30
Hermit Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Thanks John and Kelly for having us all over!
It was a brilliant night, just shame I was driving so i couldn't drink.
It was really good to meet everyone properly, and should definately do it again sometime!
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Anyone have a birthday in July time?
Back to top Go down
lets_kill_music
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Hermit Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:32 am

Drunk Dan you absolute hero!!!
Back to top Go down
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Out of any of the Hermit songs i did you chose to record the one song i didnt really know Caroline!!
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Devotee
Devotee
Caroline

Female
Number of posts : 802
Hermit Points : 905

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Ciaran MBE wrote:
Out of any of the Hermit songs i did you chose to record the one song i didnt really know Caroline!!

aww, i'd say you did just as well in all of the songs. i'm wearing earplugs next time tho.
and so sorry again for sploshing my drink in your face, still don't remember it tho. i do remember u struggling to play on the guitar with my help. that was fun.

Drivdac wrote:
Anyone have a birthday in July time?

why wait until july, my birthday's in june. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 pm

in other words, the drumming was pretty poor on all the songs dude

thats what Caroline says
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Is that how loud you MBE boys normally practice by the way?!

Must be nuff deaf boys haha!
Back to top Go down
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Mofo wrote:
Is that how loud you MBE boys normally practice by the way?!

Must be nuff deaf boys haha!

what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry   11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

11th April, party/shindig/box social/piss up/jam session/get together at the Foundry
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next