King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male
Number of posts : 3341
Hermit Points : 5333

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Professor Frink wrote:

I believe Razzle refer to this as a 'four cunt pile up'.

Fucking hell, just browsing this thread again and the girl on the bottom is the SPIT of an ex of mine, didn't partake in that kind of shit when I was with her, as far as I'm aware anyway, point

I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called ‘City Fathers’ who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about ‘What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?’"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dale
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 am

Josh[waa]... wrote:
Katie wrote:
Photobucket
Does anyone else see whats wrong with this? The picture is a bit blurry so it's a little bit hard to see. Laughing

Lol Thats Easy!!!
Theyve Stapled The Bows To The Condoms
Making Them Useless
As Your Little Guys Will Still Get Through!

Was scanning this thread and came across this little gem. Not the pic but Joshwaa's comment after, way to ruin the joke, guy!

Mod
Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 pm

the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:19 pm

I can't say as I blame him even if I don't like him.If I had to wake up next to her every morning,I'd have a wandering eye too....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:32 am

Danny wrote:
Professor Frink wrote:

I believe Razzle refer to this as a 'four cunt pile up'.

Fucking hell, just browsing this thread again and the girl on the bottom is the SPIT of an ex of mine, didn't partake in that kind of shit when I was with her, as far as I'm aware anyway, point
How drunk do girls have to be to do this sort of thing? G?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dansearles.com
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Can't say as I've ever had a fivesome mate.... But Roofies help I hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 pm

I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called ‘City Fathers’ who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about ‘What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?’"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)   

Back to top Go down

Motivational Pictures (*WARNING* nudity and offensive material)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11