King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West) Empty
PostSubject: Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West)   Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:36 am

Quote :
Radiohead's Thom Yorke Schools Miley Cyrus & Kanye West on Humility

03/13/2009 12:00 PM, E! Online

When Radiohead refused to meet Miley Cyrus and Kanye West at the Grammy Awards last month, the starlet threatened to "ruin" them and the rapper refused to stand for their performance. Now the In Rainbows band is fighting back.

Cyrus kicked off the feudin' during an appearance on the Johnjay and Rich radio show and rambled on for more than six minutes about how the band dissed her after she begged her manager to set up an introduction.

"I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet," she said. "I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people that I would cry over…My manager asked and said, 'Miley's really obsessed. And they were like, 'We don't really do that.' "

She continued on in disbelief about the Thom Yorke band's lack of interest in meeting the Hannah Montana, admitting she was so disappointed about the diss, she left the show early.

"I left 'cause I was so upset," she said. "I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

The three-time Grammy winners responded by putting the teen in her place…

"When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement," the quintet said in a statement.

But the Radiohead beef buck doesn't stop there.

During the taping for his episode of VH1's Storytellers, West complained that Yorke snubbed him as well.

"When he performed at the Grammys, I sat the f--k down," the rapper said.

The British "Creep" singer, already in full retaliation mode, concluded a blog post on the band's website with a wink and a nudge to both stars. "Wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people I have managed to offend by doing nothing," Yorke writes.

Bring on the next round in these wars of words ('cause you know they're coming)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West)   Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Good, pair of talentless cunts dont deserve to meet them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Katie
Super Fan
Super Fan
Katie

Female
Number of posts : 708
Hermit Points : 427

PostSubject: Re: Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West)   Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm glad they got snubbed haha I can't stand Miley Cyrus or Kanye West... they both come off as really arrogant and annoying to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katrinaregina07
neilthehobo
Beginner
Beginner
neilthehobo

Number of posts : 43
Hermit Points : 43

PostSubject: Re: Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West)   Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Hahaha, good one Thom and the boys. Kanye west should have got his Jaw well and truly ripped off in that car crash so we wouldnt have to listen to his shite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West)   Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thom Yorke vs Miley Cyrus ( w / Kanye West)
Page 1 of 1