King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The something that isn'tcrap thread...

Go down 
+3
Rig
Muldoon
the amazing g
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

The something that isn'tcrap thread... Empty
PostSubject: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 pm

So, we'rewell into 2009, so lets have some of your cool stuff in 2009 posts. Maybe it's already happened,maybe it's due to happen, or maybe you have a feeling it's gonna happen,either way,let's celebrate some good shit that's happening in 2009.

Let's keep it nice people.

For me by the way, started off with afantastic new job, great opportunities with the magic,lots of work coming in, and this is definitely the year I find my future wife. God help her.
Back to top Go down
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Im going to random citys for very little reason to explore
no idea why just seems fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Rig
Stalker
Stalker
Rig

Male
Number of posts : 1493
Hermit Points : 1628

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm

its a great thing that Mithy, done that loads, i'm a boring old fart who appreciates cool architecture, strolls and discovering new places.

mines similar, really want to take me wife and kid to my families birthplace in Crete, show them the sites of Athens and eat plenty of souvlaki this summer

and obviously continue my music, considering piano lessons
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moschakis
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 am

Im going to Edinburger (sorry injoke) around Wales abit and im trying to pursuade Boris to show me her Jugs ................ What with Stoke being famous for pottery n'all, then who knows
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:27 am

A good start chaps. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Mr Stuart
Fanatic
Fanatic
Mr Stuart

Male
Number of posts : 412
Hermit Points : 660

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:51 am

best thing is that we're now on the run up to summer! come on! a few months and it'll start to be t shirt weather again, I'm determined its not going to be another wash out this year, though I don't know if my determination actually has anything to do with influencing the weather.

The something that isn'tcrap thread... Bbq

MMMMMMM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblackbelts
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:19 am

Well I've been approved for my New Zealand Visa, hahahaha they don't suspect a thing?

Would liek to visit Oxford before we go, also with leaving the band will mean extra time on my hands to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:48 pm

So that's why you're leaving The Way. Did wonder.
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:50 pm

That's a good fayre on that BBQ too. Mind,I would've put all the burgers together,would've made them easier and quicker to turn, plus if they're all ready at the same time,noone who wants one has to wait. Still, there's no right or wrong, I suppose
Back to top Go down
ciara
Follower
Follower
ciara

Female
Number of posts : 103
Hermit Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Mithy wrote:
Im going to random citys for very little reason to explore
no idea why just seems fun

i love doing that, me and my friends are doing like an alphabet tour around cities in the UK...

Good feeling about this year! i'm going to Finland in july for an International camp thing, looking forward to lots of new people, culture, music, etc. and Washington and California in october on a politics...don't have a fecking clue how i'm gonna save up all the money but fuckit! GLASTONBURY in june, Bradford for a gathering, Northern Ireland in September and no doubt lots of camping, gigs, festivals, fun, protests and drinks along the way! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 pm

ciara wrote:
i'm going to Finland in july for an International camp thing,

How do the Fins feel about being awash with all the world's poofs?

Anyway... Mithy - it's a really great thing to do mate. Everyone bangs on about seeing the world and going to all these exotic, 'cultural' destinations so they can get pissed, cop off and puke a lot and then come back and bore us all with "Oh, I really got to see some REAL culture" (poor, hungry people living in squalour). But there's so much really cool stuff to see and do in your own back yard.

I went walkabout for 3 years and visited some amazing places and met some amazing people. I remember spending a summer in Tewkesbury - spending lazy evenings with friends I'd made at the Riverside Hotel, drinking copious amounts of tequila with our feet dangling in the river - taking rowing boats loaded with beer up river to a little grassy cove where we played on rope swings and got pissed before floating back downstream while we shagged in the boats.

I also remember skinny dipping in the pools on Plymouth Hoe in November! And spending a week sleeping in a silage bag on the top of Malvern Hills. Brilliant stuff!

Having no reason at all to do it mate is the best reason in the world for doing it. Do it before life really gets its claws into you - and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The something that isn'tcrap thread...   The something that isn'tcrap thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

The something that isn'tcrap thread...
Page 1 of 1