King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Year's message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

A New Year's message Empty
PostSubject: A New Year's message   A New Year's message EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:39 pm

Well 2008 is over and we look forward to a better year ahead.

Let's hope it's a good one without any major upheavals.

Let's hope that 2009 is a great year for all the bands who have worked hard throughout 2008 and that those who have wasted their time and talents then moaned about it, get the 2009 they so richly deserve.

Anyway, my hopes for 2009 are to see my good friends Trailer, King Hermit and Fiori capitalise on the hard work they have put in and develop their careers further.

Also, I'm hoping 2009 is going to be a great year for a couple of other bands I think are very promising musically and have a great attitude with it....

Lipshock are a great bunch of lads, writing some banging rock tunes. Remind me a hell of a lot of Fiori and as it happens have become big Fiori fans. They work hard and have a great way about them and are looking to make 2009 their year - I hope you'll all welcome them into the fold and make friends of them.

No Cassandra - Watch out for these guys in 2009! They could easily come quietly from behind and shock everyone. A lot of the time you hear a band with MAYBE one single in an album's worth of material, but these guys for my money have a whole albums worth of viable singles. Incredibly hard working and dedicated, I'm crossing my fingers hard for them. Check them out.

To all of you - Be good and have a fantastic New Year
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male
Number of posts : 3341
Hermit Points : 5333

A New Year's message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Year's message   A New Year's message EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 pm

And a Happy new year to you to mate. Lets also hope the sound and merch foundry prospers this year to. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com

A New Year's message
Page 1 of 1