King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Predict the winner from the final 8?

Go down 
+5
Blake
Dale
Sound Foundry
Danny
stef
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stef
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 655
Hermit Points : 1302

Predict the winner from the final 8? Empty
PostSubject: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:17 am

predict the winner from this final 8?

very hard but paddypower.com has jordan as 2-1 favourite

her or westwood will take the glory
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm calling griffin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Hmmmm.......

I'm going for either..........

Blair - the most dangerous pathological liar this country has spawned, with an ocean of blood on his hands

OR

Katie Price - proper poisonous, self obsessed, fame addicted, tacky, plastic Koont

I'm just amazed that after all he's done to this country, Gordon Brown isn't still in it Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:08 pm

If Blair wins and i have to write to him congratulating him on his victory in the king hermit board biggest cunt competition i'l find my door being beaten down in the early hours by SIS
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Jordan is my number one out of who is left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Drivdac wrote:
Jordan is my number one out of who is left.

Myke and John are gonna verbally lynch you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male
Number of posts : 209
Hermit Points : 357

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Although Nick Griffin is a hateful little cunt who deserves little more than hanging; although Blair, though more stupid than malicious, was the only one who actually got the opportunity to do any REAL damage to the nation; although Derek Acorah represents exactly the kind of lying, manipulative, uncaring frauds that I make my personal business to expose and educate people away from, along with other purveyors of pseudoscience and nonsense; although Jordan literally makes me feel sick when I see her pig-ugly face firing either inane drivel, extreme stupidity or poisonous slander against people she claims to have once loved...

Despite all these things...

U2 have achieved a level of success which is far greater than their quality of music deserves, so I'm going with Bono
Back to top Go down
stef
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 655
Hermit Points : 1302

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 pm

bono is my personal choice to want to win it

i would love it if he won, sadly i dont think he can
Back to top Go down
Neil
Devotee
Devotee
Neil

Male
Number of posts : 896
Hermit Points : 2673

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Its a sad world we live in when we would rather see Bono get this than Nick Griffin. The amount of charities he works for and donates to as well as raising millions of pounds to help them should not go un-noticed, The guy has been nominated for a nobel peace prize several times too. Im not a fan of U2's music these days but during the 80's which is when I was really getting into music they wrote some ace songs in an industry surrounded by cheesy pop bands.

I dont even know who that Derek fella is, I presume it is someone we can all choose not to watch on tv.

I think this should go to Tony Blair for the reasons stated above, although, Nick is more of a threat than we think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/echoempireband
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Griffin everytime
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 am

Jordan
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 am

They're saying Bono to wind me up Neil, well said though mate Smile

Should have been Blair but now he's out it HAS to be Griffin.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Myke got it right there Neil, it was all just a joke to wind him up :-D

The thing is, this is just a silly little poll that nobody outside of a small-ish group of people are going to see. It doesn't have any impact on the world and being, as it is, just a bit of fun, the idea that Bono could be voted a bigger cunt than Nick Griffin is just hilarious! :-D Do I actually think he's a bigger cunt? Of course not! In fact, although its not exactly a secret that I'm not U2s biggest fan musically, I've always been a bit baffled by people's seemingly strong dislike of Bono. I've no idea what it is about him that people find so offensive. I actually think he always comes across as a pretty nice guy. A tad annoying at times, but obviously with his heart in the right place, a strong sense of determination, a brilliant mind, an incredibly strong voice, and an all round nice bloke. I'd love to go for a beer with him, I think he'd be fascinating to talk to.

As for Nick Griffin, they guys policies and general outlook on life are sickening, dangerous and driven by hatred. And you're right, he's a bigger threat than many people give him credit for. An absolutely disgusting, vile man.

But Myke loves Bono, so I'd vote him a bigger cunt if they came head to head :-D
Back to top Go down
Neil
Devotee
Devotee
Neil

Male
Number of posts : 896
Hermit Points : 2673

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Shit, should have let me on it, I would have voted for Bono too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/echoempireband
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 pm

That's the spirit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 pm

All joking aside the right two are in the final.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Topic has been spilit, it's now in Chatusphere.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predict the winner from the final 8?   Predict the winner from the final 8? Empty

Back to top Go down

Predict the winner from the final 8?
Page 1 of 1