King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Locked Threads Discussion Thread

Go down 
+8
Jimatay
Sound Foundry
Danny
Corky
Dan Searles
Dale
the amazing g
Blake
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male
Number of posts : 209
Hermit Points : 357

Locked Threads Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Quite a few locked threads that I want to comment on but can't. Can we make this a sticky to discuss all or any of the random poll results?

What do you think, any polls seriously disappointed you by not going the way you would have hoped?
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male
Number of posts : 842
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 pm

Gotta say, not surprised To see Hetaher Mills and fucking Bonobo such a close call, but would've liked to see both of them go a bit further. He's a slef righteous piecce of crap, ad she fucked with a Beatle... Arseholes..
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Don't know what went on between you and Clareybaby mate, but after the Pope's "condoms actually INCREASE the spread of AIDS" bullshit in Africa, which probably led to the loss of thousands of lives, I'm quite astonished to see such a whitewash in that battle. We've all had bitch exes (not that I'm calling Clareybaby a bitch - like I said, I don't know what went on) but few people on Earth are responsible for as much carnage and misery as that fuckhead!

I gave money to comic relief this year, and I'm a regular donator to Oxfam, and for every life saved through buying mosquito nets to protect against malaria, this cock wipes another one away! I should have saved my money and put my efforts into bringing down the church instead.

Oh wait, hang on, I did that as well anyway...
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Well, I'e always wondered why people let him get away with it. Happily, I'd say most poeple outside the cathoic church are aware of the Dogmati bullshit that goes on. And are smart enough to ignore it. ANd for those oiks who do listen to him, well, the world's mprobably better off.

For more information, read up on Bill Hick's thoughts on Catholicism. Because they've left more bodies in their wake than anyn COlombian drugscrtel and they don't pay any taxes. Evil fucks.

I'm sorry if you're Catholic... I'm not sorry if you're offended, I'm just sorry you're a Catholic.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:44 pm

So glad Jordan went through, she's an absolute hound with no redeeming qualities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm

She claimed some pretty big cuntish scalps on the way though. Personally, I voted Kyle, but I don't mind that she took his place because she's still an almighty cunt!
Back to top Go down
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 pm

There's a lot of negative vibes with this competition isn't there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Screamo Searles wrote:

Haha!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
the amazing g

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Blake wrote:
Screamo Searles wrote:

Haha!! Very Happy

This thread is about recognising the worst people we can think of Dan. not surprising really...
Back to top Go down
Corky
Fanatic
Fanatic
Corky

Male
Number of posts : 432
Hermit Points : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:31 am

Blake wrote:

I gave money to comic relief this year, and I'm a regular donator to Oxfam, and for every life saved through buying mosquito nets to protect against malaria, this cock wipes another one away! I should have saved my money and put my efforts into bringing down the church instead.

My little bro and sisters catholic school did nothing for children in need this year because last year CIN donated £160,000 to abortion support therapy, fucking hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Dan Searles
Stalker
Stalker
Dan Searles

Male
Number of posts : 1331
Hermit Points : 2333

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 am

Ciaran MBE wrote:
Blake wrote:

My little bro and sisters catholic school did nothing for children in need this year because last year CIN donated £160,000 to abortion support therapy, fucking hypocrites.
I'm not sure who is the hypocrite from your statement there Ciaran? CIN or the school?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dansearles.com
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 am

Screamo Searles wrote:
Ciaran MBE wrote:
Blake wrote:

I'm not sure who is the hypocrite from your statement there Ciaran? CIN or the school?

Er, children in need, seeing as how they're meant to be helping children in need, not helping to have them aborted before they can even become children
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 am

Fucking hell bono squeezed through that round! Thought he'd walk that
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 am

Mind, just looking at that picture of mills makes me wanna yank her leg off and smack her with it
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Screamo Searles wrote:
Ciaran MBE wrote:
Blake wrote:

They don't call you Detective Dan for nothing ey?
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Danny wrote:
Mind, just looking at that picture of mills makes me wanna yank her leg off and smack her with it

Have a +1 for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Danny wrote:
Screamo Searles wrote:
Ciaran MBE wrote:
Blake wrote:

Er, children in need, seeing as how they're meant to be helping children in need, not helping to have them aborted before they can even become children

Oh dear, let's not get into this cos I get mouthy on issues like this..

Let's just carry on doing what we came here to do and just enjoy the merry jollity of calling people who we've never met a bunch of complete cunts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Forgetting the whole abortion debate, I got to agree with Ciaran - not exactly 'children in need' is it. In fact, in a country that is the 4th richest in the world (?) doesn't anyone think it's shocking that 'Children In Need' exists at all? If we can spend millions on sending scumbags on holiday, why are genuinely needy children going without?

Don't start me off - I'm enough of a grumpy old bastard as it is

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Topic change.

Question. Why do we hate Bono? Apart from the smug, self righteous and pompous demeanour I just can't put my finger on it...
Back to top Go down
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male
Number of posts : 3341
Hermit Points : 5333

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 pm

his songs are shit?
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Hint: the answer was in the question.
Back to top Go down
Jimatay
Mod
Mod

Male
Number of posts : 3341
Hermit Points : 5333

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:10 pm

yeah but his songs are still shit. That's why I dont like him.
Back to top Go down
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
Muldoon

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 pm

I dont like his hat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Valid reasons, will also accept 'His Edgar Davids' and 'cause I just do!'
Back to top Go down
Blake
Dedicated fan
Dedicated fan
Blake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 am

Because it winds up Myke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked Threads Discussion Thread   Locked Threads Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Locked Threads Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next