King Hermit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*

Go down 
+4
Caroline
Dr Brackish Okun
HULK SMASH!
Danny
8 posters

Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah
Simon Cowell
Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Vote_lcap48%Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Vote_rcap
 48% [ 13 ]
Derek Acorah
Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Vote_lcap52%Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Vote_rcap
 52% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Empty
PostSubject: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Simon Cowell

Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Simon_cowell

vs

Derek Acorah

Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Event_7432_1994_Derek%2520Acorah%252003

Voting ends 9pm Wednesday, guests can vote
Back to top Go down
HULK SMASH!
Stalker
Stalker
HULK SMASH!

Male
Number of posts : 1047
Hermit Points : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Acorah should nail this surely?
Back to top Go down
Dr Brackish Okun
Stalker
Stalker
Dr Brackish Okun

Male
Number of posts : 1322
Hermit Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Oh come on people!

Derek HAS to win this!
Back to top Go down
HULK SMASH!
Stalker
Stalker
HULK SMASH!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 am

Agreed. Cowell is indeed a cunt of the highest order, but, he is honest and speaks his mind, whereas the other shitbag makes a living out of lying, taking the piss and taking advantage of weak minded morons.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Number 1 fan
Number 1 fan
Danny

Male
Number of posts : 946
Hermit Points : 2771

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Kid Icarus wrote:
Agreed. Cowell is indeed a cunt of the highest order, but, he is honest and speaks his mind, whereas the other shitbag makes a living out of lying, taking the piss and taking advantage of weak minded morons.

What he said.

How Cowell is winning this i don't know
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Devotee
Devotee
Caroline

Female
Number of posts : 802
Hermit Points : 905

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 pm

i voted cowell before knowing who the other guy was.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin
Admin
Dale

Male
Number of posts : 5959
Hermit Points : 12391

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Exactly, I don't really watch tv so I don't get exposed to these random fuckwads, cowell is unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinghermit.com
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Kid Icarus wrote:
makes a living out of lying, taking the piss and taking advantage of weak minded morons.

I'm confused.

Which one exactly is this part of the comment referring to?

Cowell is exploitative, manipulative, needlessly insulting, is NOT honest at all, AND takes advantage of weak minded morons, both audience and 'cuntestants'
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
Neil
Devotee
Devotee
Neil

Male
Number of posts : 896
Hermit Points : 2673

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 am

There is a fine line between the weak minded people he exploits and those that clearly have special needs. He wheels these people out after putting them through 3 auditions, sometimes the bewildered look on their faces as the audience laughs at them breaks my heart and lowers my already rock bottom faith in humanity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/echoempireband
stef
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 655
Hermit Points : 1302

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 am

Kid Icarus wrote:

whether or not acorah is a liar is unproven, the show is the problem because they dramatise it for entertainment

what i know is me missus is a medium, people pay her 30 quid a time and always go away amazed........ive experienced too many things around her and other mediums to conclude its lie

i defo think there is something in it

cowell is the bigger cunt clearly because he put mr blobby in the charts
Back to top Go down
HULK SMASH!
Stalker
Stalker
HULK SMASH!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 am

The difference is, X Factor, Britians Got Talent contestants fall into a couple of brackets, genuinely talented and hopelessly deluded. Those that fall into the latter more often than not get shot down at their own peril. I wouldn't enter willingly into an arena where I have no expertise and expect to come out the other side a champion.

Make no mistake, Cowell is a massive cunt but he does speak his mind albeit offensively.

Acorah on the other hand speaks bullshit and (alongside other TV mediums) throws the validity of his profession into disrepute, as Stef said, for entertainment but also at the expense of people looking for hope in the afterlife, I add.

Stef, not questioning your Mrs, infact, my Mrs would love to have a reading at some point.

Acorah is (as is Cowell) a snake oil salesman at best.

For the record, both are massive cunts.

I give you, "Mary loves dick"...

Piss taker!
Back to top Go down
Sound Foundry
Dangerous
Dangerous
Sound Foundry

Male
Number of posts : 2735
Hermit Points : 4360

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 am

Ha ha! I remember that one. Comedy gold!

I agree with everything you've just said Icarus. Unfortunately we have to choose one of these cunts as the bigger cunt, and my money's on Cowell cos one day he's going to cause a suicide with one of these sad, fame obsessed karaoke dysfunctionals
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoundfoundry.co.uk
HULK SMASH!
Stalker
Stalker
HULK SMASH!

Male

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:42 am

Sound Foundry wrote:
one day he's going to cause a suicide with one of these sad, fame obsessed karaoke dysfunctionals

Agreed. Stef betting odds for this?
Back to top Go down
stef
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 655
Hermit Points : 1302

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 pm

odds on my son

odds on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*   Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1* Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell vs Derek Acorah *Round 1*
Page 1 of 1