King Hermit

the official King Hermit message board
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 5 Reasons.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:15 pm

I actually dont, im quite busy, i see it as charity work putting you back on the straight and narrow so its ok. Why is it not my place to comment ? i have eyes and you make them sad.
You dress like a twelve year old thai ladyboy hooker, you knida look like you smell, y'know that smell you can taste? well thats what you have the look of.

Are you going to go away anytime soon? you must have a lot of spare time to watch people calling you a cunt on a forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Drivdac wrote:
I smell a who would you rather shag, Mithmess or Clareybaby thread.

I shagged myself this morning, one vote for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 842
Karma : -1
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Drivdac wrote:
I smell a who would you rather shag, Mithmess or Clareybaby thread.

Please dear god no.... Cis I'd have to vote for Mithy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 pm

im only home because im ill and its raining...
i dont care how many people call me a cunt, im well aware of the fact.
you think you can put me back on the straight and narrow?
youre delusional if you think anything you say is actually going to make a difference to my life so you might as well drop it, quit being pathetic and looking at photos of me from years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:19 pm

The Amazing Guns wrote:
Drivdac wrote:
I smell a who would you rather shag, Mithmess or Clareybaby thread.

Please dear god no.... Cis I'd have to vote for Mithy....

too late for that now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:20 pm

ClareyBABY wrote:
im only home because im ill and its raining...
i dont care how many people call me a cunt, im well aware of the fact.
you think you can put me back on the straight and narrow?
youre delusional if you think anything you say is actually going to make a difference to my life so you might as well drop it, quit being pathetic and looking at photos of me from years ago.

Nah, its for fun abusing you till you eventually decide to fuck off, quit being pathetic and brush your teeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:21 pm

The Amazing Guns wrote:
Drivdac wrote:
I smell a who would you rather shag, Mithmess or Clareybaby thread.

Please dear god no.... Cis I'd have to vote for Mithy....

Be gentle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Mithy wrote:
ClareyBABY wrote:
im only home because im ill and its raining...
i dont care how many people call me a cunt, im well aware of the fact.
you think you can put me back on the straight and narrow?
youre delusional if you think anything you say is actually going to make a difference to my life so you might as well drop it, quit being pathetic and looking at photos of me from years ago.

Nah, its for fun abusing you till you eventually decide to fuck off, quit being pathetic and brush your teeth

abuse me all you like, the more you do it, the longer i stay, im only still posting because i guesse what you were up to.
my teeth arent exactly a part of the conversation but if it was theyre not that colour due to lack of brushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Cant help
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:25 pm

i brush them three times a day if you must know.
they just have a rough surface that collects stains, so unless i drink nothing but water, it aint about to change
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 pm

By that logic you must brush your hair 300 times a day .... hard

So what you are saying is if we all ignore you, you will go away you filthy twat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 842
Karma : -1
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Is anyone else hearing wedding bells in the distance here???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 pm

yup. but i dont see any of you shutting up any time soon, youre all to pathetic.
also, from earlier, ive never had a one night stand, everyone ive slept with its happened at least twice Smile and there arent actually that many of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 pm

The Amazing Guns wrote:
Is anyone else hearing wedding bells in the distance here???

just you because you were delusional enough to think proposing to me might have been a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:29 pm

No, being near her has given you an inner ear problem, easily sorted by not being near her
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 pm

ClareyBABY wrote:
everyone ive slept with its happened at least twice Smile
Two for one sale at Date Rape Drugs R Us?


ClareyBABY wrote:
and there arent actually that many of them
Well blimey im shocked[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 pm

no, i just choose the ones that come back.
and ive turned down more than ive slept with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
the amazing g
Devotee
Devotee
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 842
Karma : -1
Hermit Points : 2347

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:32 pm

... did anyone eldse ever have to cough before approaching your nan so you'd wake her up so she could pretend she wasn't actually asleep in the first place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:34 pm

ClareyBABY wrote:
no, i just choose the ones that come back.
and ive turned down more than ive slept with.

You cant make that much money by being picky in your proffesion surely?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 pm

unfortunately i have a better job with higher earning potential than youll ever get, and it doesnt involve prostitution.
unlucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Thats a large assumption isnt it?
almost as big a one as when you assumed you werent a massive fuckface

I quit an awesomly well paid role to go to uni so i can have an even better even more well paid job in a few years, you will never make it because you have the people skills of rape
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:40 pm

yeah, my "awesomly well paid role" is still there for me when i leave uni, theyre paying for me to be here and i have the job guareneed every summer until i finish uni and for 5 years after...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Mithy wrote:
you will never make it because you have the people skills of rape
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
ClareyBABY
Super Fan
Super Fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 613
Age : 27
Karma : -15
Hermit Points : 763

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:43 pm

i dont have to rape people, they try to rape me instead it seems
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blonde_baby_460
Muldoon
Dangerous
Dangerous
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2504
Age : 35
Karma : 19
Hermit Points : 4082

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Rape implies at least one person wont have sex with anyone and isnt a whore, not the words of me but the words of the Oxford English.

Might go see my Nan later
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/damagelimitationrecords
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons.....   

Back to top Go down
 
5 Reasons.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2 Reasons To Love the Nashville Predators
» Almond Crush or Dobondobondo ? Give 3 reasons why!
» Five Reasons to Use Games in the Classroom
» In 5 reasons, Why do you love SCANDAL?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
King Hermit :: Classic Hermesh-
Jump to: